[AMRadio] R-390

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Jul 29 17:45:11 EDT 2006

Well... it seems the R-390 is the favored of all receivers by most.  I
appreciate all of the great comments and insight from the list.  Now
it's time to get down to finding such a beast.  If anyone here happens
to have a R-390 and/or a R-388 you're contemplating selling, please,
contact me off list.  I might add, I have a very nice Viking Valiant
I've been thinking about trading or selling that could go into a swap
for a top notch receiver.  There are a few receivers listed on the
auction spot, but I would prefer to do business with the list if possible.

Thanks and 73,
Rick/K5IZ