[AMRadio] good experience with shipping past 2 months

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sun Jul 30 15:03:19 EDT 2006

> I unpacked it
> right there in the parking lot, not that I could have made a
> claim, since it was so poorly packed. However, i was very lucky,

UPS *wants* you to believe that. I have heard from several people lately
that pushed the point and got their damages from UPS. The legal fact is that
if they accept the packaging on the input end they cannot later declare that
it was not packed properly.

Me? I just avoid UPS whenever I can and use USPS almost exclusively. YMMV

73,

Mark W1EOF