[AMRadio] UPS Shipping

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:40:50 EDT 2006

>That's because the warehouse guys pick a couple
>packages to play football with and yours might be one
>of them...
>
>Shipping boatanchors via UPS is like playing Russian
>roulette.

I used to service electronic equipment at the American Airlines terminal at
Logan Airport in Boston.  One of the machines I serviced was located in the
luggage handling area.  It was not unusual to see guys come in ticked off by
something and grab a suitcase and slam it on the floor, or kick a piece of
luggage off the conveyor belt and then stomp it with all their might.  I
suspect UPS workers are no different.

Don k4kyv