[AMRadio] UPS Shipping

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Jul 30 19:52:50 EDT 2006

I was the manager of the Motorola Service Center near the interchange
terminal in Mesquite, TX back in the mid 80's

Your description is accurate.  But there are other things UPS people do that
are absolutely outstanding to check the integrity of packages.

I won't relay all the details, but I haven't  used them since then and won't
unless they are the last resort.

73  Jim
W5JO