[AMRadio] Re: UPS Shipping

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:15:28 EDT 2006

I've recently ordered several pieces of equipment from the same source
that came via FedEx at various times during a month or so and each box
looked as if it hadn't even been shipped.  Clean, no holes, bends or
impressions on the boxes at all.  I've also had good luck with DHL
recently too.

I've also found that I am a lot more willing to pay for faster
shipping these days since the longer the time that item is out there,
God only knows where, the better the odds are it will get damaged.

I've not been a happy camper with UPS for quite some time...