[AMRadio] Receivers

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Jul 31 16:20:38 EDT 2006

Hi Todd... thanks for the sound advice.  I agree with Don too and Bill
is absolutely right, however, my pocketbook revolted.  I hope to have
all three one day, but for now I am hot on the trail of the R-390.  I
have an HQ-180 and HQ-170 that I like real well.  Both have nice audio
and tune quite easily, however, I have always wanted the SP-600, so I'm
sure some where down the road I'll get one.

Thanks again to all who have contributed to this discussion both on and
off list.  I have received quite a needed education thus far.

Rick/K5IZ