[AMRadio] Relay

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Jun 1 14:47:16 EDT 2006

Thanks again, John.  You could very well be right about the voltage of
the coils.  The only thing I have to go by until I receive the schematic
is the previous model (BTA-1R1) schematic and the relays used for the
same purpose in it are totally different.  They are 4PDT and operate on
115 vac.

I am looking to replace these relays.  They are the relays that
determine the crystal choice in the RCA BTA-1R2 broadcast transmitters.

I appreciate the help and advise.

73,
Rick/K5IZ