[AMRadio] Stock or modify? BC rig "value" -- Shorting Sticks

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Jun 1 16:24:21 EDT 2006

Alan,

Thanks for the info.  I have a piece of  5/8" plastic dowel about 3'
long that I think I'll use.  Maybe a hole in the end with some strong
glue will secure the hook and ground wire.

Personally, I don't think you can come on too strong when it comes to
safety around these man killers.  You are not allowed any mistakes with
3kv @ almost half an amp.  Safety is something we all need to
continually remind each other about.  I appreciate the cautions.

Rick