[AMRadio] Stock or modify? BC rig "value" -- Shorting Sticks

Donald Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Thu Jun 1 23:12:22 EDT 2006

3 foot 3/4 inch wooden dowel or broom stick. Put a rubber bicycle handle bar
grip on one end. Use 1/2 to 1 inch braid 3 to 4 foot long with large
alligator(crocodile) clip on one end and the other end soldered to a large
nail in the other end. That's how we made them back in the late 50's.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS