[AMRadio] FS: Strange BA Stuff, RCA UV-712, ANB H-1, Coil Forms,

Joe Walden w5jdy at cox.net
Fri Jun 2 00:04:01 EDT 2006

Hello Don,from Joe in Okla...  I would like to purchase the:
9 unrelated coil forms. 2 Hammarlund 5-pin 1.5 inch forms. 3 Bud 5-pin 1.25
inch forms. 1 unknown 5-pin 1.5 inch form. 2 Bud 4-pin 1.25 inch forms. And
lastly, 1 ICA 6-pin 1.5 inch form. All except the unknown form are used,
with pins previously soldered to, though mostly they have no windings. Dirty
but will clean up fine. $10/all

I will pay any way you wish..  PayPal immediately..  Thanks Joe w5jdy in
Okla....