[AMRadio] Shorting stick

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Fri Jun 2 11:08:33 EDT 2006

Discharging is not the idea. If all is well it will NEVER discharge
anything. A nail with a good hooked ground strap in a broom handle is
perfect. This is to keep you from making a sudden trip to the hereafter
only. If it should ever actually be called on to work you will normally
holler out the name of the Christian Savior in a loud voice! This is why
folks in the business call them "Jesus Sticks!"