[AMRadio] Stock or modify? BC rig "value" -- Shorting Sticks

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 2 12:55:13 EDT 2006

I still have the shorting stick that I used in the Air Force.  It has a
curved metal rod that you can hang over the high voltage lead, particularly,
the filter capacitors.  The stick is made from hard phenolic about 1-1/2
feet long.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST