[AMRadio] Shorting stick

Neal Newman groucho at skyweb.net
Fri Jun 2 18:04:15 EDT 2006

Flames coming.......ZZZZZZZAP.

 Broom Handle?  wooden broom handle?  Thats living on the Edge
thats what you use  to play russian Roullette . Using that wooden stick
and you just may see
Jesus
  I would never use a wooden Broom  handle with a nail in it as
described below.
wood retains moisture and will bite you at 4000 volts.or less. Make sure
its a  non conductive Plastic or better yet Fiberglass pole/dowel...