[AMRadio] Shorting stick

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Fri Jun 2 18:21:36 EDT 2006

At 16 - 17 years old, I got a scar on the side of my hand near my thumb
where I brushed against the end of the B&W KW plug in tank coil.  The rig
ran a pair of 813s push pull and had 2500 volts from a BC610 plate XFMR and
a pair of 866s rectifiers.  It was operational at the time so it had RF and
HV DC present.  I have forgotten now why I was in there, that part is some
what foggy.  Something about the link I think.  Anyway that was when I was
younger (much younger), (good looking and stupid).  Well, stupid anyway!

John, WA%BXO