[AMRadio] Shorting stick

gkb gkbrown at gwi.net
Sat Jun 3 19:29:41 EDT 2006

OK, just solved a myth about wet broom sticks being of high resistance. I
put a highpot to a 3 foot length of a broomstick, at 2200 volts I got the
alarm. I would not use a broom stick, even covered in black tape. Use a high
voltage glove if you fool with high voltages, weather it be ground or not.
Regards,
Gary...WZ1M