[AMRadio] Previous Text

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun Jun 4 14:12:42 EDT 2006

Well, I'm kind of betwixt and between on this part.  I too owned and
operated (Sysop was the buzz word then) a BBS back in my Commodore 64
days called "The Vine" which used a similar method of posting.  I guess
to be absolutely fair, it would have been more accurate for me to say a
mixture of the two techniques would be a good solution.  Personally, the
"block copy" style doesn't bother me, but neither does the other
method.  I guess all in all my goal is to get the information and how it
is presented is of little concern to me.  So, Paul, I agree and Geoff, I
agree.  Tell me I wouldn't make a dandy politician!

The important thing is the exchange of information.  So, however it's
presented is fine.  If it keeps down the bickering to use this method,
fine with me.

Rick/K5IZ