[AMRadio] Previous Text

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Jun 4 19:05:52 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Brashear" <rickbras at airmail.net>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio"

> Well, I'm kind of betwixt and between on this part.  I too owned and
> operated (Sysop was the buzz word then) a BBS back in my Commodore 64 days
> called "The Vine" which used a similar method of posting.  I guess to be
> absolutely fair, it would have been more accurate for me to say a mixture
> of the two techniques would be a good solution.  Personally, the "block
> copy" style doesn't bother me, but neither does the other method.  I guess
> all in all my goal is to get the information and how it is presented is of
> little concern to me.  So, Paul, I agree and Geoff, I agree.  Tell me I
> wouldn't make a dandy politician!
> The important thing is the exchange of information.  So, however it's
> presented is fine. >

I am betwix and between myself Rick.  On most messages I forward only the
applicable parts, but when the entire message must be forwarded to maintain
continuity, then I do.

Some say this is extraneous, some say it is necessary.  So I make an
idividual judgement and risk the wrath of the email gods.

Maybe the solution is to limit the number of responses to an individual
topic to just one response to an address.  That would stop a lot of the back
and fro.

73  Jim
W5JO