[AMRadio] Previous Text

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:18:45 EDT 2006

On 6/4/06, VJB <wa3vjb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm in the camp who
> believes it has caused writers to be a little lazy in
> not taking the time to concisely paraphrase what it is
> they're responding to.

I've always considered camping an activity wherein people spend large
amounts of money to pretend they're homeless.   An old fridge box
would be much cheaper.  but, I digress...

Copying relevant parts of the previous message is more efficient than
paraphrasing it oneself.  Copying the entire text, if more than a few
lines, makes reading the new message difficult, and fill up one's
inbox.

73 Mark K3MSB