[AMRadio] Previous Text

Brian Sherrod ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 13:07:35 EDT 2006

On 6/5/06, Todd, KA1KAQ <ka1kaq at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a lengthy back and forth with Paul on this and tried to explain
> what Geoff and others have said here. I do agree with Paul's premise
> that we're all capable of keeping up and reading between the lines,
> and in most cases I'm sure that is sufficient.

The main thing that really miffs me is when someone posts a long list
of things for sale and someone responds back to the list wanting to
buy a certain item and also includes the entire long list of things
for sale.  While on that subject; I would like to ask that from this
point on, all sellers include at the top of their list for potential
buyers to reply _directly_ to them only.  I don't mind people posting
items for sale, as it's a good way for us to get first notice to good
ol' vintage stuff before it goes to ePay.

Regarding the inclusion of discussion text from a previous poster, I
say include (if need be) the previous posters comments in regard to
your response only.  If you have a response to several comments made
by the previous poster then use the "top posting" method, cascading
through the original text much like Geoff/OMR has done in recent