[AMRadio] Breezeshooters Hamfest--Pittsburgh

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Wed Jun 7 10:44:49 EDT 2006

I should add that I was disappointed to see what I was told was the remains of the Penn State Ham Club AM station being sold at Breezeshooters. I didn't know the two guys who were doing the selling, but they had these huge meter panels and big variacs and a selection of transmitting tubes and said that's where they came from. Judging from the size and quality construction of the meter panels, that must have been some rig.

73, Don M.