[AMRadio] WANTED: SW-3, FB-7 Cosmetic Parts

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Jun 8 11:19:08 EDT 2006

Looking for some cosmetic parts for 1930's National radios SW-3 and FB-7.

For the SW-3: I just need one of the small knobs with the rosette pattern.

For the FB-7: Does anyone have a parts unit? I'd like to find the original small tuning knob, a chart frame with screws and the 2 black toggle switches with the black nuts that go on them.

Any help appreciated.
73, Don M.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)