[AMRadio] Vintage test equipment

charles free mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 12:20:02 EDT 2006

I have three pieces of Knightkit test equipment from
the late 50's early 60's, just right for your vintage
rig tune up.  They do not have model numbers on them,
they are identified by their function.  An RF signal
generator, a RF sweep generator, and an audio
oscillator.  Of course, all tube gear, and are
working.  Have all manuals, including one or perhaps
two of the construction directions.  All are
beatufully built, and I can provide more details if
interested.  Asking $100 for all with shipping
included.  I am selling because I have a nice
collection of vintage EICO and Lafayette test
equipment on the bench and these were extras. I can be
contacted at w4mec at arrl dot net, or this address,
mjcal77 at yahoo dot com.  Thanks for reading.

W4MEC, Charlie in Western NC