[AMRadio] Butler Hamfest

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 9 07:06:25 EDT 2006

When I made that remark about going to Dayton, I was only indicating that
you never know what you will find at these smaller hamfests.

Best of everything.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST