[AMRadio] Butler Hamfest

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 10 06:35:09 EDT 2006

Fine on everything, Mark.  I have been going to Butler - except this year -
for more years than I can remember.

Lots of junk as they say.  You have to get there early, however.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST