[AMRadio] Radio Handbook

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Sat Jun 10 11:24:27 EDT 2006

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Mike Dorworth, K4XM wrote:

>> The latest and LAST is the 23rd edition. (1987) Bill Orr is SK. Try
> E-Pay..

[snip]

>>> can find one? I think the latest edition is the 21st. ed. 73, Steve
>>> ve2swc

   Go to  www.abebooks.com

  enter "Orr" for Author, "Radio Handbook" for title.

   Currently about 25 books appear - five or six are Handbooks from various
years / editions.

   A couple are going for Stupid Money - but the rest are reasonably
priced.

   Cheers

John  KB6SCO
Carson City DM09fg

PS: Called CQ on 3880 last night (0700 GMT / 2300 PST) but nobody was
a-listnin'...   a lot of impulse-type static and noise, tho...   heard
several loud stations in QSO on 3870, but didn't jump in.