[AMRadio] BC-223: PL-150s & Cable needed

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sat Jun 10 18:50:13 EDT 2006

OK... I now have two different sources for a pair of good 801a triods for my
BC-223. I'm cleaning up the dynamotor (even though it's NOS the grease is
dried up) and that should be reasdy to go.

So the only thing I need is the cable from the dynamotor to the BC-223. It's
a heavy rubber cable with... I think 7 conductors in it. The connectors are
the PL-150. I can come up with a modern cable if I have to but it would be
real nice to have the correct connectors on it.

Anyone got a pair of PL-150s???

73,

Mark W1EOF