[AMRadio] Sellers and Buyers on this list...READ THIS

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Sun Jun 11 14:18:36 EDT 2006

I will do this. But it must be recognized that this "feature" is a bug. No other list anywhere on Earth operates by automatically making every REPLY into a REPLY-TO-ALL. So no one expects that, and even experienced AMRADIO list users forget and accidentally reply to all.

If you use more than one list, as most of us do, you quickly realize that this is an unfortunate design choice of the AMRADIO list.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT