[AMRadio] How the reply button works

Brian Sherrod ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:50:39 EDT 2006

Exactly Mark.

About three or four years ago we went through this discussion and it
was the consensus that the reply-to button addressed the list.  For
the time being, I have retset the "reply-to" button to go directly to
the poster since, so far, based on recnt replies this is way others
would prefer it.

I would ask the list members to voice their opinion on this option and
lets set it once and for all, one way or the other.  I find it much
more convenient to have it address the list when I hit reply myself.

As Mark mentioned, this is NOT a bug, but a choice.