[AMRadio] How the reply button works

KC8OPP Roger S. kc8opp at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 17:35:50 EDT 2006

Brian, and others,

I just hit reply and Yahoo came up only with Brians
addy, so I had to find the list address.

I prefer to see lots of the answers.  Many times
someone will ask a question that I find interesting,
only to have all the answers go directly to the person
asking and there I am wondering what the answer
is/was.

Personally I don't have much of a problem with a reply
all, Yahoo gave me a box to check and the un-wanted
messages just go away.

Just my opinion.

73's
Roger