[AMRadio] How the reply button works

Brian Sherrod ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:08:45 EDT 2006

Can someone help me keep tally on who wants what?  Please let me know
@ ars.w5ami at gmail.com.

Everyone, please send your vote to list so we can all feel confident
in the final decision.  I say we close the poll by next Sunday, 18
June.  I can switch it back real quick or leave it like it is now.
It's up to y'all.  At that point, we will let this subject die once
and for all and keep it off the list, as I know it's not related to
AM, but hey, we have got to make this list work the way the majority
wants it and the only way to do that is discuss it for a short while.