[AMRadio] Check this out All...

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 00:53:32 EDT 2006

>From: gwt <gwt at mpinet.com>

>If you think that's high, how about this price:

It's a catalin radio.  For some reason those things bring in big bucks.  I
have an Emerson AU-190 that I picked up for $3-4 at a hamfest in the 60's.
I'm thinking about fixing it up.  It has missing knobs but the cabinet is
not cracked, and I was able to get a service bulletin for it.  If it still
had original knobs I could get a mint for it.

Emerson and Fada are very sought-after brands.

like it.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/