[AMRadio] How the reply button works

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 12 09:46:26 EDT 2006

Brian Carling wrote:

>What a pity Bill Gates and his software gnomes
>didn't include these BASIC functions for any
>internet literate society!

that statement has nothing to do with where we are in our discussion on
the AMReflector.

In fact, when I hit -reply- to "this" message, it was headed straight to
the sender (Brian).  How hard could it be to change that to the list,
instead (as I just did)?

I like the analogy of being alble to operate, tune, repair and restore
rigs, yet can't expend the time to control how their message is sent.

Reply to the LIST!

-
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,