[AMRadio] How the reply button works

Lyman K7LH radracom at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 12:43:15 EDT 2006

I use Outlook Express.  It provides two buttons, "Reply" and "Reply All".
When I hit the "Reply" button, I prefer it to go only to the person who
originated the post.  When I hit "Reply All", it should go to the list.
Given that I have two buttons, this assignment of functions appears the most
logical to me.

Incidentally, "Reply All" actually will send it to the originator plus
everyone else the originator included in the "To" line for his post
including this list.  Before I actually hit the send key for "Reply All", I
delete all unwanted recipients.

Lyman, K7LH