[AMRadio] Globe King 275 - Sale - Buffalo, NY

John Russo jprusso at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 12 13:20:53 EDT 2006

This is a for-sale listing - please respond only to my email address, do
not reply to the entire AM Radio Group.

I have an average - above average condition Globe King 275 AM
transmitter for sale.  This model is scarce.  Firm price is *$450*
complete with spare V70-D final and very clean Meissner VFO - driver
unit.  Has (4) 6L6 as modulators.  Unit is about 97% complete so far, I
still need to locate some of the plug-in coils.  Some new transformers
were installed over the years and one added front switch (looks OK) to
the PS deck.  Rack cabinet is in fair-poor condition, not original and
is oversized, too tall.

I bought this about 6 years ago in working condition from a big AM'er in
Central NY area and never got around to using it.

This will be cash and carry, AS-IS only, in the Western NY area, you
pickup or I can drive up to 50 miles to meet you, no trips to Canada.

Deposit of *$200* (money order) required to hold until pick-up time,
which must occur *before August 1st.*

I will have a few pics available in a day or two.

I will take the emails from the first 3 or 4 folks who are interested
and reply in the order received.

I sell often on eBay and this will go there in about 7 days if I get no
regional AM Radio group takers.

FYI - My eBay ID is  johnpr

    Thanks, John  KF2JQ