[AMRadio] RE: REPLY and REPLY-ALL The Same?

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:39:38 EDT 2006

> EXACTLY! When the list is set up the old way, hitting either REPLY or REPLY-ALL in MS-Outlook does exactly the same thing--it replies only to the list.

This is true.  For whatever reason when the software is set to
reply_to_list it will not include the original poster's address.
Since we are running on qth.net's server, I have limited control over
how some of this works.  I had talked about getting our list on our
own server late last year and things didn't work out at the the last
minute, but I'm still planning to do it one way or the other, soon I
hope.

Brian/w5ami