[AMRadio] Replies, duplicates, and so on

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:40:53 EDT 2006

While I like the list in its current configuration, I do see how it
could be annoying to get duplicates sent to both the list and the
original poster(s). Having just done this to Gary and Geoff, from now
on I'll try to remedy this and send only to the list. Old habits die
hard. Sorry Geoff/Gary.

In other news, the 'Kitchen Kilowatt' station in Studio K was taken
down Sunday night in anticipation of a visit from the Realtor
yesterday. All went well (the realtor totally ignored the 1400 lb
broadcast transmitter in the living room), so I hope to get back on
the air later tonight after a bit of shuffling. Summer noise was
becoming more of an issue in recent days, maybe tonight will be
better.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ