[AMRadio] Replies, duplicates, and so on

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 22:03:00 EDT 2006

> While I like the list in its current configuration, I do see how it
> could be annoying to get duplicates sent to both the list and the
> original poster(s). Having just done this to Gary and Geoff, from now
> on I'll try to remedy this and send only to the list. Old habits die
> hard. Sorry Geoff/Gary.
>
> ~ Todd,  KA1KAQ

While it is true that a reply will also go to the sender as well as the list
I don't consider it to be a big problem. Sometimes it is an advantage as it
may take hours for a reply to get through the list (at times).

It is easy to delete the extra reply that comes in unless you happen to be
one who is posting constantly then you get lots of duplicates. :>)

73
Gary  K4FMX