[AMRadio] Re: upside down reply buttons, sending to whom, and

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 07:11:50 EDT 2006

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:

> Interesting....hitting 'reply' now sends only to the original sender,
> not to the list. Before it sent only to the list and 'reply all' sent
> to the list *and* the original poster.

Right.  That's the way I would prefer.

> I'd have to disagree with Geoff about the list suffering if set up
> like this,

Let me get this straight.. you disagree with me, because you don't think
the list will suffer,  if not all particpants are able to partcipate in
the message discussions, however...

> My reasons for replying to the list with a response are partly selfish
> too: having been less active over the past decade, I feel better
> knowing that if my assumption or advice is wrong, those who are more
> qualified will correct it. This helps not only the original recipient,
> but also re-educates me at the same time. Such a deal!

You wish that the replies go to the list, because you want everyone to
see/help with advice?

Aren't we saying the same thing, here?

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,