[AMRadio] DRAKE L-4 Amp

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Jun 16 20:43:04 EDT 2006

Hi guys and gals,I need a replacement AGC pot/switch ,this is also known
as ALC, it's a all in one pot / push-pull switch. I have been unable to
locate a part number to cross-reference. The pot is 100 k  with a push
pull switch.  Any help would be really appreciated...


Bob W1PE

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 23 Jan 2018.