[AMRadio] Field Day

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Sat Jun 17 10:13:43 EDT 2006

If you happen to live in Southern CA, visit my list of Field Day sites,
get out of your chair, and come out to Field Day!!!  I currently have
over 55 sites listed and will be adding more as they come in!  If you
are running Google EARTH or have a WIN 2000/XP or MAC OS10 machine, you
can even download a KMZ file that will display all the Field Day sites!
Check it out!

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2006/06/02/2/?nc=1

Dino  -  K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com