[AMRadio] (no subject)

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Jun 17 19:55:33 EDT 2006

Hi guys ...Well time has come.  Looks like we are moving.  Have decided
to get out
Of the Boatanchors and go into just a great HF rig and downsize. I am
keeping one GPR-90 and looking for maybe a GREAT DX-100 to go with it.
Am going to stay on AM using the rice box as most of you can not tell
the diff anyway.  Looks like the T-3 is sold, will know next week or
that will come up here as well.

Most all of you have heard the GPT on the air. Works and looks great.  I
also have the cabinet for the GPR that is built in to it.

Most of you know what I paid for it so isn't a fire sale.  I want no
more then what I have in it.  It is a pick up only.

For those of you that don't know ...It is a Pair of 4-400's modulated by
a pair of 813's... Pixs on my web site or can send you pixs..

I will take a DX-100 fully restored as part trade.  Call me and we will
talk.

More coming soon.

www.w1pe.com    972-288-9911

Bob W1PE