[AMRadio] Apache and halicrafters

steveve2swc at aol.com steveve2swc at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 08:03:31 EDT 2006

Someone I met at one of the hamfests mentioned that he had I believe 4
Apaches in various stages of modification. Alas no reply to e-mails will induce
him to part with one of these rigs.
I really would like, no stike that, I need an Apache at a reasonable  rate (
not dentist fee rates).I am also looking for knobs for a Halicrafters  s-38
any help would be appreciated.Saw a dx-100 for sale at the heathkit virtual
museum sight for sale with a mated Mohawk rec going for $ 400 total. looking for
a west coast buyer ( otherwise the seller mentioned it would be an extra $100
 for shipping). Good to know there's a fair amount of boatanchors still
available.