[AMRadio] Grundig Radio Console

n6dgy at kirtland.com n6dgy at kirtland.com
Fri Jun 30 14:48:12 EDT 2006

I believe that radio was for export to the North American market.  The ID
label is entirely in English.  The domestic German consoles typically did
not have labels in english, the FM broadcast band (if present) extended
only to about 100mHz, designated as UKW.  MW and LW were also on the
domestic models.  Export (North America) typically lack LW.

73,
de Joe, N6DGY