[AMRadio] watt meter

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Mar 1 16:36:38 EST 2006

Try W7RF, Radiodan, at the link below.  I personally like Bird meters
and he has a good assortment of new and used meters.  Some are PEP ready
or you can buy a kit (either original Bird or a knockoff) to convert a
regular Model 43 to PEP.  They are designed for continuous duty and you
can get any wattage slug you want from 5 watts up.... WAY UP!

http://www.radiodan.com/bird/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Rick/K5IZ