[AMRadio] watt meter

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Mar 1 19:36:31 EST 2006

If I could find out the diode type, I could replace them,
the inductor looks to be a match with another one
(forward/reflected?).
It's a small potted thing, almost looks like a cross
between a resistor and a small electrolytic cap.

I don't know how you would calibrate it for average and pep,
the average I could do off another working meter.

I use the watt meter partly as a performance monitor, its right
in front of the operating position, so if the swr goes wacko,
or the audio screws up, the meter will show it.

I have a regular scan of the plate current, grid current,
watt meter, mod monitor when I first get on, then every once
and a while do a re-scan.
There is a hole in my scan now!

Brett
N2DTS