[AMRadio] watt meter

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Mar 1 19:44:33 EST 2006

Think the FCC will buy it?
What if they come around and say they are sure you
had a few peaks over 1600 watts?

I am sure they are just waiting down the street from my house,
measuring my pep....

Hope they don't measure the FM broadcast transmitter I have,
so I can listen while doing stuff around the house and yard
with a walkman, its over a watt I think...

Brett