[AMRadio] Yaesu FT-101E

Dan Wright dwright12 at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 12:33:04 EST 2006

Greetings!

I have made the AM mods to my FT-101EX. I bought the AM filter
from INRAD. I bought the 160 meter and 10 meter crystals
from JAN. I spent more on that stuff than I did on the radio.. :-|

I performed the AM window mods (sounds pretty good)
for both receive and transmit.

I hope to use the rig primarily on ten meter ayem....

Sooo.....the rig divides up the ten meter band into four segments,
but NOWHERE in my manual does it say WHAT these segments
are!!! Are they 500Khz? What? Does anyone know? I suppose I could
wait till I get the crystals and see for myself, but you would think that
the manual would have the info....maybe mine is missing pages(?).

Thanks es

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..