[AMRadio] F.S. AM Station+

George KB2Z Thermionic_Emission at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 12:00:43 EST 2006

Good morning all,
I have an AM station, plus, to sell. . Some unable to ship. too big,
heavy, or both.
Located in Howell(central) NJ. Heavy Stuff Must be picked up, or packing
and shipping arranged by you through a third party.
Pick up preferred. This is my own gear.  If no interest,  will post
tomorrow on QTH.com

B & W 5100-B. AM/CW only. No SSB. 2k, 50 ohm LP output filter installed,
have original 75 ohm. Looks good and works as it should. $275 (cant ship)

Hallicrafters SX-111 Looks good and works as it should. $225.  ($250
shipped and insured lower 48)

Dow isolated antenna switch (after tx/rx) $30 or FREE with purchase of
tx and rx. ($35 shipped and insured lower 48)

Dentron 3kw Super- Super Tuner. Looks good works as it should. $150
($175 shipped and insured lower 48)

Hp 606-A sig gen. Fully factory cased rack model. Looks good and works
as it should. $75 (cant ship)
Hp 608-F sig gen. Looks good, Works good, has not been used for a few
years, tuning (dry grease) stiff.  $75.  (cant ship)
BOTH sig gens.  $100. (cant ship)

Ballantine 320-A True RMS VTVM. Works, but flakey on low ranges. Caps?
$20 or FREE with sig gens.

Heathkit SB-610 monitor scope. Looks good works as it should. $90 ($100
shipped and insured lower 48)

Nice piece of history, Hickok OS/8u scope and case, both SN #1 $40 ($50
shipped and insured lower 48)

P-9306 MRI (medical)  PROJECT AMP , Looks like an HL-2K/ TL-922 style
amp. Complete,  NO TUBES (2x, 3-500Z) Built by Tokyo Hy-Power.
Commercial version similar to HL-2K 9- band capable. No C or L
components on band switch board for 160, 80, 40. Output inductor is
tapped but I dont know the frequencies. Looks like an HL2K or TL-922
type output ckt. Heavy duty bread slicers with reduction.
As is will work on 20, 17, 15. also works on 12 and 10 with high input
SWR .Built on 200vac Japanese standard. Will include HB bucking
xformer. Set up to power from 240vac. $100. (cant ship) PROJECT AMP

G.E. ST-2A scope, complete, condition unknown, been in the car trunk for
at least 2 years. FREE (cant ship)

Thanks for the bandwidth,  George, KB2Z (thermionic_emission at earthlink.net)