[AMRadio] wireless cross-technology

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Fri Mar 3 14:17:49 EST 2006

Good thing you have an extra one, Bob. Seems everyone is out of stock on the
900 mHz headset/mics. All they have now are Blue Tooth versions which are
much shorter range ... :-(

If anyone knows of a source for one (Logitech 980118 Cordless Freedom
Headset or similar non-Blue Tooth model) I sure would like to know about it.

Theo K4MO