[AMRadio] Another FM Stereo XMTR

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at jam.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 20:34:15 EST 2006

Check out www.veronica.co.ukk.

This company sells several kits and assembled units.

I have one, and know where another may be available if anyone is interested.

They are fully tuneable, but not synthesized. Thus, they do drift somewhat
initially.

They even sell a little power supply to go with the transmitter, but you
don't really need that if you already have a 12 volt dc supply available.

Mine will cover my entire house and city lot yard with only one or two noisy
spots.

Mike Duke, K5XU